MEDICAL & DENTAL COUNCIL
““GUIDING THE PROFESSION, PROTECTING THE PUBLIC”
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CPD) PROGRAMME
The Council is hosting the 22nd Annual Conference of the Association of Medical Councils of Africa (AMCOA) at the Royal Senchi Hotel, Akosombo from Monday, 23rd to Friday, 27th July, 2018.
The conference will attract between 120 and 150 global health regulators from over 20 different countries including:
- Representatives of organisations that are members or associates of AMCOA
- Board members and staff of medical regulatory authorities
- Medical educators and accreditors of medical education
- Board members and staff of other health practitioners regulatory authorities
- Agencies that deal with complaints about health practitioners
- Government agencies which are involved in medical workforce and regulation
The Scientific Presentations have been accredited as indicated below:
CONFERENCE PACKAGE PER DAY
- $250 inclusive of Accommodation at the Royal Senchi Hotel (Limited Accommodation available).
- $103 excluding Accommodation (Special rates for accommodation have been arranged at the Volta Hotel, Akosombo – $110.00/night).
INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD CONTACT
Mrs. Memunatu Abdulai Issah on 0244155099/0209867015 on or before 18th July, 2018.